Comments

Please feel free to post your experiences with any of the many EMF Toys or suggest product ideas that you might have.
Marshall

Leave a Comment:

16 comments
Shanna Cejka says April 6, 2018

Thank you for the amazing paddle. Both Master and I are thrilled with the detail and quality of your product. It has left a nice imprint on my life. ๐Ÿ˜‰

BrokenDC says July 8, 2017

The custom sized dead blow (6″) is perfect. Easy handling but still delivers a punch. Everybody who has swung the paddle has loved it immediately.

Prince Laurent says May 19, 2017

Just received…my bloodwood and rubber and bloodwood and fire hose.
They look terrific. I especially like that you used screws
that I can unscrew and experiment with other materials
in the handles. One small suggestion. I think it would
improve the item if you put leather cords long enough
to put the hand through so that if you drop the slapper
the cord will be around your wrist that same way that I
do with my floggers.
Other than that, bravo!
Will keep you informed as to the kinky results.

All my best,

EMF Admin says May 24, 2017

Thank you for the comments.
    Glad you are enjoying them.
    Typically the straps are for hanging the toys up, but we will certainly look at possibly making a wider wrist strap as an option.

Thanks again and we look forward to creating more toys for you in the future!

ShadowsOfDesire says February 19, 2017

Used your handmade oversized bubinga ruler paddle again Friday night on my girl’s sexy ass for her birthday beating. We f..king love the holy heck outta that thing! Thanks again for parting with that little slice of heaven and hell ๐Ÿ˜‰

Peter U says January 27, 2017

The paddle arrived and it looks and feels great.
I’m glad I picked a heavy dense wood. I love the weight.

I can’t wait to use it.

Thanks

Dave says November 15, 2016

I purchased a Corian Dead Blow Paddle. It’s wonderfully made and has been quite a wonderful addition to my toy bag.

Number1alpha says November 13, 2016

New Paddle from EMF Toys called the Bi Polar, tried it out as soon as I got it on iamchelle. The leather flap side is as she calls it very thuddy, the wood side with 10 holes “stings like hell”. Thanks to EMF Toys this paddle rocks!!!

Lady Leigh says September 22, 2016

I’ve had the occasion to use EMF paddles and own several. Love the corian and the deadblow paddles. What a wonderful thud with a touch of sting.

jankam7376 says September 1, 2016

We received our beautiful new paddle yesterday and it was better than we could have imagined. We broke it in a bit last night and absolutely love it. Posted some pics tonight. Thank you for your attention to detail and craftsmanship. We will cherish this tool for quite sometime. Thank you again!

Kimmers says May 16, 2016

I have a custom swallowtail butterfly from emftoys! It’s by far my favorite paddle! Leaves a fantastic mark and the butterfly is clearly left on my thigh! I couldn’t be any happier with it!

Alsam says April 15, 2016

I have unfortunately have not the opportunity to use these quality handcrafted toys, but looking forwards to obtaining a few hopefully in near future. ๐Ÿ™‚ Kudos to you guys!

cummingagainplz says March 28, 2016

Purpleheart Butterfly on Canarywood bath brush Lasting Impression Paddle. It arrived!!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Excellent craftsmanship @EMFToys cannot wait for this paddle to hit my classy butt; ) thanks you ๐Ÿ™‚

Viking-SB1967 says March 28, 2016

Then Fire Hose EMF, LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I recommend this very highly. It has a fabulous whack to it. Feels as well as SOUNDS great!

teelah says March 28, 2016

Regarding the bamboo ping pong paddle my Sir bought recently. Thought this was stingy with a dress on. Oh boy was I right. Naked butt is a way better target! Brought me up on my toes that’s for sure!

Karen says March 22, 2016

I absolutely love being spanked then licked by the Bi-Polar paddle my Daddy has in his toy bag!

Add Your Reply